We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your name and email address
- Your phone number
- All message content submitted through our contact forms
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and/or device type
- Your operating system
- Demographic information such as country
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Mobile Device Data
- Mobile device model
- Device manufacturer
- Location of your device
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your phone number, and the contents of the message you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Why We Collect Your Data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Send you emails
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services
- To communicate with you directly for purposes including but not limited to: customer service and listing information.
- To send you newsletters containing information we thin you will find interesting.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a newsletter to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each newsletter.
Los Alisos will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties. Your personal information will be used when we need to communicate with you.
Like any other website, Los Alisos uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This data is used to customize our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers here.)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Los Alisos does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.